Register for a Focus on Mexico Program
We respect your Privacy
Focus respects your privacy. Your email address and contact information will never be shared with a third party without your consent. Note: If you change your email address, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Contact Focus
Calling from the U.S. dial: 1-210-745-1404
Calling from Canada, dial: 1-416-619-9310
- The Seminars will be held at the Lake Chapala Society right in the center of Ajijic. For your convenience, we do recommend staying at a nearby B&B or hotel. Once you have Registered, we will send you a list of B&Bs and Hotels we can recommend within walking distance of the Lake Chapala Society.
- General Info on A-La-Carte Services.
- Payment Process;
- Once you Register, you will get an invoice via PayPal for $100USD per person as a Deposit to hold your spot and confirmation you are good to go! You do not need a PayPal account as credit cards can be used to pay a PayPal invoice.
- About a month before the Program, we will invoice you for the remaining balance.
- Accommodations and A-La-Carte tours and airport are paid separately.
- Changing Dates or Cancellation;
Cancellation policy; we send out a $100USD Deposit Invoice shortly after receiving your Registration. This confirms and holds your spot.
If someone needs to cancel, we officially don’t refund that $100 deposit. (however, if it is months in advance – unofficially we have refunded – hey, life happens!).
About a month away from the Program, we send out the invoice for the remaining cost of the Program and A La Carte choices. If someone has paid the full shot, the most we will hold back is the original $100 deposit. Also, several times in the past, the timing did not work for someone and they just transferred their Registration to a future Program – no penalty. We are not a giant corporation – we are here to help you navigate your next chapter in life!