Move2Mexico RoadMap Program
The Move2Mexico RoadMap Program – 9 Steps to Transforming Dream to Reality is a 6-Week, interactive, small-group training for those wanting to turn the dream into a reality. It is scheduled to run from February 15th – March 31st, 2022. You will be guided through the 9 Steps that will make your move to Lakeside a joyful experience.
Our format will include weekly online video trainings and Q&A sessions via Zoom video conferencing. All the Zoom sessions will happen at 7PM EST and will be recorded and available for replay if you miss any of the live meetings.
Some of the Topics we will cover include:
- What is the real cost of living
- Lifestyle options for Snow-birds, Sun-birds, and full time residents
- What do people do who live at “Lakeside”? A dive into what to expect in your daily life
- The social and cultural challenges and opportunities
- Comparison of different neighborhoods and towns along Lake Chapala
- How to handle safety issues living in the Lake Chapala area
- Banking at Lakeside and how to access your money and pensions
- Immigration process
- Ins and outs of finding a rental or a home to buy in today’s market
- How is the medical system different and what about health insurance options?
- How important is learning Spanish?
- How to organize and implement your personal “Move to Mexico” plan of action
Here is the link to The Move2Mexico RoadMap Program:
Get the Replay of our January 2021 online 4-Day Summit with over 20 Sessions by expert speakers;
“Move to Mexico Summit“
Learn all of the essentials of moving or retiring to Mexico in the comfort of your home! While the program focus is on living in the Lake Chapala area, over 70% of the content will apply regardless of where in Mexico you might decide to live. Listen to presentations by experts on all key topics involved with moving to Mexico. Check out the topics and speaker bios by clicking on the link below.
This Online Program is highly relevant for those looking to move full time AND also for part-time visitors like Snow-Birds or Sun-Birds.
Here is the link to the Move To Mexico Summit: